Laetherstrip endelig tilbake ?

Ryktene sier at Claus Larsen kommer tilbake med Leatherstrip. Sånne rykter har man jo hørt før, men denne gangen kommer de fra mannen selv:

http://www.myspace.com/leaetherstrip

Mange vil vel syns det er en litt for cruel joke hvis det ikke er sant ...

<em>Nikko</em> sitt bilete

YES!!!

Dette var en god nyhet!
---
You start a conversation you can't even finish it.
You're talkin' a lot, but you're not sayin' anything.
When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed.
Say something once, why say it again?

<em>Soulmachine</em> sitt bilete

Litt mer Leæther strip info fra AM

LEAETHERSTRIP EP delayed again and again…

THE BAD NEWS: The most eagerly expected comeback this year, the all new EP by electro/industrial legend LEAETHERSTRIP has been postponed a few times, due to a problem in the manufacturing. In fact, this EP will be released in a special ‘super jewel box’ packaging, and despite promises, the manufacturer of these boxes was unable to produce enough boxes in time. ‘Suicide Bombers’ is the best selling EP on presale of all 2005 at Audioglobe exports! We expect to receive this much expected release now around November 9. Sorry for this….

THE GOOD NEWS: The first new Leaetherstrip Album for AGES has been fully recorded and masters have been delivered. The album will be titled ‘AFTER THE DEVASTATION’ and will be released in 3 different versions:

2CD ‘normal’ edition, 3CD carboard-box and as a super limited package with T-Shirt and Bag.

Bongo fra Kongo,- Thorbjørn Jagland

<em>mogule</em> sitt bilete

Gøy!

La oss få Iraki Bodies

"Dingsallerdingsallerdingsdingsaller "
- B. Bargeld

<em>Larsebass</em> sitt bilete

JUHUU!

Dear friends,

While I am still working on new songs (Danish weather is doing wonders, ouch!), a brand new track will already surface on Belgium's SideLine Magazine's "Cyberlab vol.5" 2CD compilation. The new track is titled "Suicide Bombers" and will be available in a 7" remix version exclusive to this compilation. I got some other compilation requests too, so there is more to come... :-)

For the curious, the compilation is available on-line here http://www.alfa-matrix.com/shop_comments.php?id=628_0_8_0_C . Other bands joining in on this compilation are Front 242, VNV Nation, Plastic Noise Experience, Fixmer/McCarthy, The Neon Judgement and many other good old mates. I feel like 20 again!

EBM people - LEAETHER STRIP is back. Evacuate or die! The return is imminent, thanks for your tremendous support!

Claus Larsen
http://www.myspace.com/leaetherstrip

<em>Baetylos</em> sitt bilete

Laether Strip på Alfa Matrix

Fikk mail i dag og Laether Strip har signet til Alfa Matrix labelen:

"Dear EBM heads

All the shit is together now. There was a few bumps on the road, but that's the way things are.
I have together with the label Alfa Matrix agreed that it was about time I got out of my dark hole and start my dear old friend Leæther Strip up. It wasn't really fair to him to just leave him in the ruins like an old car after all he gave me.
A big thanks to the alfa Matrix team for giving me the push.
So here we go boys and girls. We have started the presales now for my first EP, called "Suicide Bombers".
We need to get this scene up and running again, and to show the big boys we're still alive. So I hope you will take a little trip to the Alfa Matrix site and show me that we can get the shit up and running again like the good old 90's. Again I am still very touched by all your loving words. I've been working my ass off to bring Æ back, and I really hope you will like the EP. The lyrics are as personal as they ever were and I wanted to stay true to my older work. Also you get a free sticker if you buy it off the Alfa Matrix site. Ain't that a hoot, hehe.
I will get back to my work on the album, it's almost finished mates.
Now go and click that "buy" link.

Lots of bearhugs

Claus"

--
When we have eachother we have everything

<em>Soulmachine</em> sitt bilete

hvis man vil høre litt

hvis man vil høre litt snutter:
http://www.alfa-matrix.com/shop_comments.php?id=635_0_8_0_C

Bongo fra Kongo,- Torbjørn Jagland

<em>monoton</em> sitt bilete

Nei,

den skinnbögen der har gjort sitt...

Visningsval for kommentarar

Velje korleis du vil at kommentarar skal visast, og klikk 'Lagre innstillinger' for å aktivere endringane.