jule-musikk

Tenkte jeg sku brenne no cd er med julemusikk, men så sku jeg søke på nettet og fikk helt teppe.

kom med no forslag,

her er lista hittil

den pogues- låta..( hva hetern) boys of the nypd choir..
blue christmas elvis
jingle bells
last christmas
christmas boogie backstreet girls
julekveldsvisa
santa baby
do they know its christmas at all-låta

<em>henrik</em> sitt bilete

Mer jul

<em>Soulmachine</em> sitt bilete

Dette er vel kanskje tråden

Dette er vel kanskje tråden for julemusikk som ikke er syntha?
Da man kan nevne skiver som Twisted sister - A heavy metall christmas?
Eller for å ikke komme i jule stmmning har man jo låta til gridncore bandet The locust - X-mas = WAR

Nei, men tullball til side så er juleskiva med stor J, skiva
til Phil Spector. A Christmas Gift To You, heter den.
Ellers pleier Jonnhy Cash sin Chirstmas collection skive å bli spilt litt i jula her. Og hvis så synes jeg at gode gamle Frank Sinatra her en del allrighte juleskiver.

Her er noe potensielle juleskiver, ved hjelp av litt photshop. Hvis man blar litt forbi hip-hopen kommer det noen slagere, lo godt av G.G.Allin
http://www.somethingawful.com/d/photoshop-phriday/holiday-albums-vol-2.php
Hasj fører til batikk

Å nei!

Julesang med GGAllin... det er simpelthen nødt til å være svidd på mer enn én måte...

<em>Soulmachine</em> sitt bilete

Hirr hirr

Mere photshop
http://www.somethingawful.com/d/photoshop-phriday/holiday-albums-vol.php

G.G. Allins jul:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Al-queda christams:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hasj fører til batikk

<em>Scorn</em> sitt bilete

aaah

Jeg har en kamerat som elsket(elsker?) GG Allin og han skulle alltid spille Allins musikk når vi festa i våre yngre dager.

Verste vel at jeg husker litt av tekstene ennå:

I wanna fuck your brains out
I wanna stick my cock in your mouth

og

I wanna piss on you
I wanna piss on you
I wanna piss on you
Piss, piss, piss, piss, piss on you.

og

Needle up my cock, and I can't get fucked
Needle up my cock, what fucking luck

Fantastisk.

GG's jule-drit!

Neimen, her var jo sannelig teksten til julesangen hans også jo!

"One the 1st day of Christmas, my true slut gave to me a virgin so very horny.

On the 2nd day, she gave me 2 pecker rubs and a virgin so very horny.

Now on the 3rd day of Christmas, that ol' bitch, she brought home 3 french whores, 2 pecker rubs and a virgin so very horny.

Now on the 4th day of Christmas, 4 calling girls, 3 french whores, 2 pecker rubs and a virgin so very horny.

On the 5th day of Christmas, she brought me home something special. She brought me home something special. 5 herpie seeds, 4 calling girls, 3 french whores, 2 pecker rubs and a virgin very horny.

On the 6th day of Christmas, she gave me 6 cunts a-laying. But 5 herpie seeds, 4 calling girls, 3 french whores, 2 pecker rubs and a virgin so very horny.

On the 7th day of Christmas, I got wet and wild with 7 swampy ladies, 6 cunts a-laying, 5 herpie seeds, 4 calling girls, 3 french whores, 2 pecker rubs and a virgin so very horny.

Now on the 8th day, I got something special. She went into her lingerie. She got her dirtiest pair of underwear. 8 crusty panties. 8 crusty panties. 8 crusty panties, 7 swampy ladies, 6 cunts a-laying, 5 herpie seeds, 4 calling girls, 3 french whores, 2 pecker rubs and a virgin so very horny.

On the 9th day of Christmas my true slut gave to me 8 of her friends, including herself. 9 chicks a-fucking, 8 crusty panties 7 swampy ladies, 6 cunts a-laying, 5 herpie seeds, 4 calling girls, 3 french whores, 2 pecker rubs and a virgin so very horny.

On the 10th day of Christmas it was a good day for head. I bet you even good ol' Saint Nick stayed home in bed. She gave me 10 sluts a-sucking, 9 chicks a-fucking, 8 crusty panties, 7 swampy ladies, 6 cunts a-laying, and 5 fucking herpie seeds. 4 calling girls, 3 french whores, 2 pecker rubs and a virgin so very horny. Was she ever!

And on the 11th day, I shoulda' been a baby! She gave me 11 tits a-milking, 10 sluts a-fucking, 9 chicks a-fucking, 8 crusty panties, 7 swampy ladies, 6 cunts a-laying, 5 herpie seeds, 4 calling girls, 3 french whores, 2 pecker rubs and a virgin so very horny.

Alright, alright, alright, alright, alright. So this is the day we've been waiting for. She gave me, on the 12th day, a lot of licks. Not alot of crack, alot of licks. Alot of dick sucking. Alot of prick fucking. She gave me 12 lips a-licking, 11 tits a-milking, 10 sluts a-fucking, 9 chicks a-fucking, 8 crusty panties, 7 swampy ladies, 6 cunts a-laying, 5 herpie seeds, 4 calling girls, 3 french whores, 2 pecker rubs and a virgin so very horny."

God jævla jul lizm!

<em>Disynthegration</em> sitt bilete

The Pogues und Kirsty McCall

Fairy Tale of New York heter den vel.

Sjekk forøvrig trådlinken til Henrik. Samme diskusjon går parallelt et annet sted just nu. :)

---------------------------------------------
* I have counted to infinity. Twice *

<em>Disynthegration</em> sitt bilete

Og når vi først er inne på den...

http://www.dagbladet.no/magasinet/2007/12/19/521702.html

---------------------------------------------
* I have counted to infinity. Twice *

SANTA DOG for pokker!

Det er juleskiva si det!

<em>Sabeltann</em> sitt bilete

Jul med din vrede

Dei beste juleplatene er:
A Very Scary Solstice og An Even Scarier Solstice frå HP Lovecraft Historical Society.

Og sjølvsagt Meco sin Christmas in the Stars, som var debut plata til Jon Bon Jovi

Hva med "We three Kings" med

Hva med "We three Kings" med Lycia?

<em>Baetylos</em> sitt bilete

Vakreste!!!! -- "Why does it

Vakreste!!!!

--
"Why does it hurt when my heart misses the beat?"

This Fading Dream | Gotham Nights | Kjettersk Kjeller

Visningsval for kommentarar

Velje korleis du vil at kommentarar skal visast, og klikk 'Lagre innstillinger' for å aktivere endringane.